FRAGRANCE: Magnolia – Rose – Musk
The Women scented candle is delicately printed with 9-karat yellow gold. This light pink pattern is outlined in a gold line as a reminder of how precious women truly are. Its name resonates like a manifesto that celebrates women, and the powdered rose scent is an invitation to let one’s femininity shine with reckless abandon.
FRAGRANCE: Rum – Saffron – Labdanum
Gentlemen scented candle’s colors have been carefully selected to match the subtle hues of the masculine wardrobe. This candle’s classic but precious allure make it suitable for any interior as a decorative object. Its perfume combines notes of rum and saffron, a blend that can only belong to an elegant man, simultaneously seductive and refined.
ART OF BURNING:
Candles need to be treated well to ensure they live up to their full potential. The burning time of each candle can be dramatically shortened if they are not cared for as suggested.
Ensure wicks are trimmed regularly. They must not exceed 1cm as long and uneven wicks can emit smoke, cause rapid or irregular burning as well as dripping.
- Wait until the whole surface becomes liquid before putting out your candle
- NEVER exceed one hour of burning once the whole surface is liquid.
- A metal candle that burns for too long may overheat and result in a candle fire
- NEVER burn the last 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax to avoid flames burning against the glass.
- A flame burning against the glass may cause the glass to break!
Important. Not following the safety instructions may result in a fire or physical harm.
SAFTEY INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCLUDED IN EVERY BOX
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from things flammable.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Always leave at least 20cm (8 inches) between burning candles.
- Do not place candles near a source of heat.
- Place candles on a heat restistant surface.
- To reduce sooting, you should trim the wick to 0,5cm (1⁄4 inch)
each time the candle is to be relit.
- Avoid using in drafty areas.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Extinguish the candle if: it lets out smoke, flickers repeatedly,
the flame becomes too high or when there is only 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax left.
BURN TIMES – HEIGHT – SIZE
Max 10 – 60 hrs (4 wicks) – height 10 cm – 500g
Max 16 – 150 hrs (4 wicks) – height 16 cm – 1,2kg
Max 24 – 400 hrs (5 wicks) – height 24 cm – 4kg
Max 35 – 800 hrs (7 wicks) – height 35 cm – 7.5kg