- Trim the wicks regularly. They should not exceed 0.5cm (1/4 inch).
- Wait until the whole surface becomes liquid before putting out your candle
- NEVER exceed one hour of burning once the whole surface is liquid. A metal candle that burns for too long may overheat and result in a candle fire!
- NEVER burn the last 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax to avoid flames burning against the glass. A flame burning against the glass may cause the glass to break!
- Before the wax becomes totally solid, reposition the wicks vertically to their initial place. Regularly clean the inside of the candle to avoid the appearance of soot.